Motherhood is still financially riskier than fatherhood. Elizabeth Warren and Amelia Warren […]
Today I had great fun as a guest on The Intentional Parent TV chatting with Tina Bryson and Greg Matuskiewicz. We talked about why mothers and fathers today still end up in a tug of war over who does what around the house and who’s working harder – and most importantly we […]
Sometimes the universe conspires in your favor and takes its time doing so.
As my book was coming out over a year ago, my friend Beverly Schoff Belling, a life and creativity coach (Creativity on the Loose) connected me with Patty Lennon, a life coach and mother. Bev and Patty met as part […]
So many reasons to talk about money and mothers this month.
April is Financial Literacy Month April 20 is Equal Pay Day which symbolizes how far into 2010 women must work in order to earn as much as a man did in 2009. Financial reform on Wall Street is the hot […]
Earlier this week I had the welcome chance to visit Pasadena City College to talk about my book, This is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today. I wanted to make it interactive so I put together this Mental Map Matching […]
Mother’s Day is almost here and what better gift then a copy of my new Los Angeles Times Best-Selling book, This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today. This is the perfect gift for any mother, no matter the age of her […]
- Once a Maroon always a Maroon! https://t.co/4RaBwspsMd about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I feel both honored...and old! https://t.co/frvtbfbiIt about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @bethbwoods @ChicagoMaroons @UChicagoWBB @UChicagoAlumni Thanks hon, just figured it out myself. My husband told me… https://t.co/nXRiL7Jis9 about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to bethbwoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/ZHlq0UCqwV about 1 day ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are allowing ourselves to be distracted from the real issue - racism - if we allow everyone to debate whether he… https://t.co/zNSdgQKny8 about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/blDNEmDCmG about 1 week ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sexual harassment helps explain why women get paid less - LA Times https://t.co/MNEjNdsXm6 @latimes about 1 week ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.