Ready to join the team?
Let go of being right and notice your own unconscious bias. One humbling way is to take the 15-minute Implicit Association Test from Harvard. Notice unconscious bias out loud. Notice it out loud in person, share it with us on Twitter and Facebook. Change the […]
Equal Pay Day is the day that symbolizes how far into that year […]
Motherhood is still financially riskier than fatherhood. Elizabeth Warren and Amelia Warren […]
A divorced janitor, a 27-year employee and the mother of a seventeen-year old son with the mental capacity of an 18-month old, fails to report for mandatory overtime one Saturday when her son’s caregiver could not work because of a sick child. She calls twice and leaves a message for her manager. She gets fired.
I’m frustrated by Equal Pay Day.
Yes, I think it’s important to point out the wage gap between men and women still exists, and that a significant chunk of it is unexplained – likely sex discrimination.
Yes, I think using a day in April to symbolize how far into 2010 a woman has to work […]
- Sorry, Liberals: There Is No Majority Without Moderates https://t.co/pY9uWBrHPg via @thedailybeast about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Single payer can't happen in CA. At least, not right away @latimes https://t.co/D3TgPIttWY about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Circular Firing Squad Isn’t Amusing Anymore via @thenation https://t.co/GrVFu3ulPt about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Men Who Never Have to Grow Up, via @nytimes https://t.co/yOok9jfclC about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @erskinetimes - another thing that makes LA great https://t.co/JMbAVjMqg8 about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to erskinetimes ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: The ruling is in: Targeting PP as an abortion provider violates Byrd rule. It’s time to stop playing politics with our health ca… about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: We won't allow it. Keep the phones ringing! https://t.co/VhpX5FEvzN https://t.co/1NqhgNvuJh about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.