Young women and couples watch as friends have children, and see new mothers and fathers completely stressed out juggling work and family, marriages […]
Why do women themselves say that women “Can’t Have it All?” We say it because, as one mother told me, the phrase resonates as being “Shockingly, earthshakingly true.” We use you “Can’t Have it All” because it reflects a reality, our frustration with the impossible goal of trying to be both June Cleaver […]
I’ve always been a New Year’s Resolutions sort of person, but the process became so much more powerful about ten years ago when my husband and I started making them together. Our New Year’s Resolutions ritual was one of many experiences that helped me realize one of the key points of my book, This […]
It’s never too early to help your kids explore their career interests. And it’s easy.
My 6th grade daughter and I curled up in my bed last night, each with a laptop, and explored what it takes to be an actor on Broadway. She pulled up her favorite clips from this year’s Tony Awards, and […]
In “Creating a Family Vision: Part 1” I described how my husband, daughter and I spent part of our vacation in January creating vision board collages. We each thought about the day of our daughter’s high school graduation and then collected magazine images that reflected our feelings and […]
1. Don’t choose what to do. (Choose what NOT to do – quickly.)
My career has been propelled most by the times I started down a path, realized it was not a good fit, and quickly chose NOT to do it anymore. Even when that decision was painful, risky or counter-intuitive.
Four months […]
- A must read https://t.co/m1IX0KjyMK about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MalMitch1079: Just registered for Women Political Tool Belt Training with @womenwinning! Are you coming? #mpls #womenleaders https://t.… about 14 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Trump's Candy Land School of Tax Reform - @LATimes https://t.co/Wafm6ia6yH about 17 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kylegriffin1: Big agreement across party lines: Don’t cut federal funding to Planned Parenthood https://t.co/TTaLYuZdgp https://t.co/qP… about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Independence Days: My Perfect Imperfect Gap Year, via @nytimes https://t.co/Rlot6HxgzF about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/GCoiJxndJA about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @womenwinning Would like to RT, but link isn't working? about 1 day ago from Hootsuite in reply to womenwinning ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.