Every October, National Work and Family Month gives me flashbacks.
When I became pregnant, I was a manager at a high-tech company. My job was at least fifty hours a week and, given a recent merger, would now include coast-to-coast travel. With my husband working crazy hours as a new associate at a law […]
Recently, one of my clients said to me in frustration, “My team and I are so busy with our work that it drives me crazy to have to deal with all these internal political issues that waste my time.”
I’ve heard many forms of this familiar chorus, usually accompanied by anger, frustration or […]
Last week reading a few new articles on worklife fit, brought to mind a mantra I have about organizational change.
In the battle between well-intentioned policies and the unwritten rules of any workplace, unwritten rules win every time.
From the Sloan Center on Aging and Work came this Fact of the Week, Few Employers […]
- #MeToo doesn’t lack nuance. Its critics do - @latimes https://t.co/edBHXoFcvf about 9 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Aziz, We Tried to Warn You https://t.co/5hq3KQTbKD about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Once a Maroon always a Maroon! https://t.co/4RaBwspsMd about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I feel both honored...and old! https://t.co/frvtbfbiIt about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @bethbwoods @ChicagoMaroons @UChicagoWBB @UChicagoAlumni Thanks hon, just figured it out myself. My husband told me… https://t.co/nXRiL7Jis9 about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to bethbwoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/ZHlq0UCqwV about 2 days ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are allowing ourselves to be distracted from the real issue - racism - if we allow everyone to debate whether he… https://t.co/zNSdgQKny8 about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.