Today I had great fun as a guest on The Intentional Parent TV chatting with Tina Bryson and Greg Matuskiewicz. We talked about why mothers and fathers today still end up in a tug of war over who does what around the house and who’s working harder – and most importantly we […]
Today’s mothers and fathers have an uphill battle. Here we are struggling to share parenting and employment in a world that still expects us to be in traditional family roles, and a government institution comes along to tell us that when dad takes care of the kids it’s “babysitting”, but when mothers do it, […]
In my life before motherhood, I led time management training sessions for employees of a big company. I indoctrinated everyone in the Franklin-Covey system for managing time. Before the age of iPhones, I kept my own binder-size day-planner and later a Palm Pilot at my side to manage my own time. But they were no […]
I’ve always been a New Year’s Resolutions sort of person, but the process became so much more powerful about ten years ago when my husband and I started making them together. Our New Year’s Resolutions ritual was one of many experiences that helped me realize one of the key points of my book, This […]
Our family makes its way through an annual New Year’s resolution process that serves us pretty well.
2010 was different.
Our family is dealing with a lot of transition: our daughter transitioning to middle school; […]
1. Don’t choose what to do. (Choose what NOT to do – quickly.)
My career has been propelled most by the times I started down a path, realized it was not a good fit, and quickly chose NOT to do it anymore. Even when that decision was painful, risky or counter-intuitive.
Four months […]
- @TaliOsteen @davequast @ussoccer Agreed. Part of prob is @ussoccer handle doesn't have to read USMensSoccer. It's assumed. about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to TaliOsteen ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @davequast YUP about 5 days ago from Hootsuite in reply to davequast ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @KatieHill4CA: This is the story about the time I face a difficult choice... OUR VOICE. OUR CHOICE. https://t.co/6eIbitJt5B about 6 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Female lawmakers, staffers and lobbyists speak out on 'pervasive' harassment in California's Capitol @latimes https://t.co/FSh4gB78qz about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MartysaurusRex: @nflcommish really bruh? It's hard trying to play both sides of the fence when it comes down to injustice and your mone… about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Schriock1: This choice sends the wrong message. We've reached out to the @womensmarch organizers to share our disappointment and offer… about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Of course it was, this stuff is always an open secret. Weinstein Company Was Aware of Payoffs in 2015 via @NYTimes https://t.co/ujOpdYeiXh about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.