I refused to be one of those people who criticized – or even commented too much – on Sheryl Sandberg’s new book, Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead, until I’d read it. Since my week included client crises, a non-profit board meeting, tap and drum lessons and oh yes, […]
Then we started watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution on TV when they were filming in Los Angeles. Jamie is a British chef who’s on a crusade to save America’s health by changing the way people eat. In the process he provides […]
In the summer of 1997, a few years before our daughter was born, my husband David and I went with some friends to the game that launched the Women’s National Basketball Association. The Los Angeles Sparks were playing the New York Liberty at the Great Western Forum, the arena where the legendary Lakers played. […]
It’s never too early to help your kids explore their career interests. And it’s easy.
My 6th grade daughter and I curled up in my bed last night, each with a laptop, and explored what it takes to be an actor on Broadway. She pulled up her favorite clips from this year’s Tony Awards, and […]
In “Creating a Family Vision: Part 1” I described how my husband, daughter and I spent part of our vacation in January creating vision board collages. We each thought about the day of our daughter’s high school graduation and then collected magazine images that reflected our feelings and […]
Our family makes its way through an annual New Year’s resolution process that serves us pretty well.
2010 was different.
Our family is dealing with a lot of transition: our daughter transitioning to middle school; […]
- @CondeNastCareer Cld you DM me salary range for this role? My DD emailed to ask for HS project but no reply Thnx! https://t.co/DoAcSVvmOI about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to CondeNastCareer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @FAFSA Thanks, I called and that's what the rep said over the phone too. about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to FAFSA ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @joancwilliams: Paid sick leave is crucial for a healthy life - physically, financially, and psychologically. https://t.co/MfNsZp1kMz… about 16 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @amyklobuchar: #GrahamCassidy would mean chaos in health insurance markets, deep Medicaid cuts & millions without coverage: https://t.co… about 18 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @FAFSA What if student's last name as is on SS card does not fit the last name field when trying to create an FSA ID? about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to FAFSA ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm supporting @KatieHill4CA Congress CA25 in #Pasadena Sat. You should come too! #morewomenincongress https://t.co/rl5wBRC4Es about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: The rush on the #CassidyGraham ACA repeal bill is designed to hide the bill’s flaws→https://t.co/IqCobHFxG2 #ProtectOurCare @Cen… about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.