Recently, one of my clients said to me in frustration, “My team and I are so busy with our work that it drives me crazy to have to deal with all these internal political issues that waste my time.”
I’ve heard many forms of this familiar chorus, usually accompanied by anger, frustration or […]
A tweet from the Unversity of Chicago Urban Education Institute last week pointed me to this Washington Post article, Study: Single-Sex Education May Do More Harm Than Good.
I have always been opposed to single-sex schools myself, even though I have friends who had wonderful experiences in single-sex schools growing up or in […]
In the interests of full disclosure, I have several reasons to be partial to the book I’m about to review, Catch and Release: A Fezzy Wog Adventure ($9.99).
I’ve known the author, Christy Eichers, since Kindergarten. Yes Kindergarten, that’s one of the perks of growing up in a small town in […]
Last Monday morning I found myself stuck to the chair in my kitchen. I just couldn’t seem to make myself move from the kitchen to my home office to get started on the various projects of the day. So I tweeted my malaise to the Twitterverse.
My friend @micheledortch replied quickly.
This past June I had the pleasure once again of being part of the team at the Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE) that led the Linked Learning Summer Institute for a group of districts in California in the middle of implementing college and career pathways in their high schools.
Though I’m not sure I welcome the picture of myself as a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich oozing Velveeta cheese …I appreciate Career Diva’s post Working Women are like Philly Cheesesteaks on the sandwich generation and its impact on women’s careers in particular.
I watched my own mother take her first step into the workforce […]
- RT @kylegriffin1: Susan Collins: "It makes absolutely no sense to eliminate federal funding for Planned Parenthood." https://t.co/0QkZvJnUo6 about 14 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How Medicaid Works, and Who It Covers, via @nytimes https://t.co/Mmqcl7yPU9 about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Minnesota summer sunset #nofilterneeded https://t.co/1CP1f8bOI9 about 2 days ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Carolyn Hax: He’s sweet, but clueless about the division of labor https://t.co/IH6AhJpUYa about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: Slashing Medicaid & blocking millions from care at Planned Parenthood is anything but #BetterCare. Call now to fight back! #I… about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No one is getting that crap bill past @PPAdvocates CEO @SheriKBonner #PinkOut https://t.co/z2WEoFo8c1 about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Board Chair @PPAdvocates and @oldgraves Board Chair @PPPSGV #PinkOut #WonderTwinPowers https://t.co/1BxG0Wqbi9 about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.