TEDxPasadenaWomen on May 30, 2015. One of 250 independently organized TEDx Women events happening across the globe in connection with the main TEDWomen event in Monterey CA the same week. 14 speakers, 3 special guests, 100 in the audience. What a […]
In the New York Times piece “Till Death, or 20 Years, Do Us Part” Matt Richtel explores the meaning of marriage today, including proposals in Mexico City to create short-term renewable marriage contracts as brief as two years as a way to deal with how many marriages fail. Me, I’m not a fan […]
Young women and couples watch as friends have children, and see new mothers and fathers completely stressed out juggling work and family, marriages […]
Today I had great fun as a guest on The Intentional Parent TV chatting with Tina Bryson and Greg Matuskiewicz. We talked about why mothers and fathers today still end up in a tug of war over who does what around the house and who’s working harder – and most importantly we […]
Every October, National Work and Family Month gives me flashbacks.
When I became pregnant, I was a manager at a high-tech company. My job was at least fifty hours a week and, given a recent merger, would now include coast-to-coast travel. With my husband working crazy hours as a new associate at a law […]
Recently, one of my clients said to me in frustration, “My team and I are so busy with our work that it drives me crazy to have to deal with all these internal political issues that waste my time.”
I’ve heard many forms of this familiar chorus, usually accompanied by anger, frustration or […]
- RT @PPActionCA: We just announced 5 more endorsements for statewide candidates in the 2018 Primary Election. Find out who: https://t.co/D08… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No question yes. A party is an organization trying to achieve results. Rule by committee is a recipe for chaos & lo… https://t.co/Lt9ZvCBbN4 about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kdittmar: “This is also a moment to dispel the myth of who is a harasser,” she said. “It’s not limited to ‘monsters.’ It’s people we ot… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @emilynussbaum: "Sexual assault is one symptom of that imbalance, but it is not the only one." Another crucial, complex, searching analy… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rtraister: Logged on, saw this, realized I'd been waiting for it on some level. Piece I published today is about how men's unequal shar… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Tim_Walz: One hundred plus people at Dan and Angie Bastian’s home tonight. Caucuses are in 58 days. We’ll make every one of ‘em count.… about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- from @nytopinion Why I Can No Longer Call Myself an Evangelical Republican https://t.co/6FFe6vAsXy about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.