What Meeting Planners are Saying about Kristin Maschka…
Kristin has a unique ability to galvanize and organize organizations and groups to build a shared purpose and to translate this into action. She understands what effective collaboration should look like in theory as well as the tools necessary to see this play our in reality. She supports groups to more deeply articulate their needs and moves them outside the box to develop thoughtful, innovative solutions that are actionable.
-ERIK RICE, SENIOR ASSOCIATE, STANFORD CENTER FOR OPPORTUNITY POLICY IN EDUCATION
Kristin is a very intelligent and engaging speaker who’s not afraid to talk about the realities of motherhood for the working couple. Rather that relying on conventional wisdom she digs deeper into the facts and challenges that couples face and what they do to make it all work when they want to be good parents while also having careers. Her stories are so compelling that she engages men and women of all ages in the conversation!
-GAIL SCHAPER-GORDON, PH.D., VISTAGE CEO GROUP CHAIR
There are people who can see into ‘the heart of the matter’ and then shine a light forward. Kristin Maschka is one of those people, able to put ideas and solutions into place that can ensure better insight, communication and movement toward organizational change. Operations and programs gain purpose and people gain tools to view their work differently. On a desert island or up a creek – whatever the situation – I’d put Kristin on my team to help envision the solutions.
-DEBRA J. LEVY, PAST BOARD PRESIDENT, MOTHERS & MORE
Kristin Maschka is a professional who has lived the balance of family life and work life, but her warm personal style will make you feel like you’ve been her friend for years, and will motivate you to take action. Her presentation of information and action plans are uniquely relevant to the realities of today’s families and leaders. You will be informed and motivated by her ability to blend cutting-edge research on change, leadership and family life with the reality of how she has lived it.
-CATHY NATHAN, MOTHER, PTSA PRESIDENT, NON-PROFIT BOARD MEMBER, COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER
- #MeToo doesn’t lack nuance. Its critics do - @latimes https://t.co/edBHXoFcvf about 9 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Aziz, We Tried to Warn You https://t.co/5hq3KQTbKD about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Once a Maroon always a Maroon! https://t.co/4RaBwspsMd about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I feel both honored...and old! https://t.co/frvtbfbiIt about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @bethbwoods @ChicagoMaroons @UChicagoWBB @UChicagoAlumni Thanks hon, just figured it out myself. My husband told me… https://t.co/nXRiL7Jis9 about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to bethbwoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/ZHlq0UCqwV about 2 days ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are allowing ourselves to be distracted from the real issue - racism - if we allow everyone to debate whether he… https://t.co/zNSdgQKny8 about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.