Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- @prdgm white paper on Managing #UnconciousBias is excellent resource for HR & leaders https://t.co/kjjUwIGKzs about 14 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to prdgm ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How to Bridge That Stubborn Pay Gap https://t.co/eMULwqCkFi via @UpshotNYT about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes RT @gloriafeldt: Implicit bias infects both men & women's views of leaders & leadership https://t.co/KLgP6d3oUe. https://t.co/A4F5AF2WN6 about 17 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My fave date nite of the yr tonite! "Our Favorite New Year’s Tradition – Making Resolutions Together" https://t.co/6GBL9Xc4G3 about 17 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Producer Is Tweeting Descriptions of Women from Movie Scripts and It's Hilariously Awful – via @NYTNow https://t.co/reX3WUrQpM about 1 day ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Data analysis of GitHub contribs reveals unexpected gender bias: Ars Technica via @chrisbrandow https://t.co/U2yxGdu11o #unconsciousbias about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Young” Feminists, Don’t Toss Out the “Old” Ones. We’re Really on Your Side | @JLCBamberger @The_Broad_Side https://t.co/xRW2mISY6P about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.