Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- @Facebook videos on Managing Bias. Here's hoping they are viewed far & wide! http://t.co/etkfPXrqEr #unconsciousbias about 4 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I #StandwithPP bc everyone deserves access to reproductive healthcare & sex ed to be healthy safe & plan their own lives about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: A new low: Hackers attacked Planned Parenthood’s website today. Help PP fight back. http://t.co/Ca5w1F19ym http://t.co/iezkAl4cK7 about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exciting! @Facebook is giving you a peek at how it combats workplace inequality - @LATimes http://t.co/By0nuJl2UB #unconsciousbias about 4 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Long but worthwhile read on voting rights act > A Dream Undone – via @NYTNow http://t.co/Eieoi1Rq4i http://t.co/XL4AABPrv9 about 8 hours ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Harvard Study Reveals Shocking Reason Why Girls Aren't Learning to be Leaders http://t.co/3lVVqndLCU about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LaborSec: African American women have to work for nearly 19 months to equal what white men make in a year. This is inexcusable. #BlackW… about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
Top Posts & Pages
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.