Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- MT @joancwilliams: @WorkLifeLawCtr report - excited to address worklife balance & eliminaing flex stigma w new models http://t.co/Q4xif4ADyC about 6 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LATstevelopez: A proud moment for California: Justice Scalia impugns our entire state http://t.co/xkB6n78lL7 about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Female lawyers take firmer stand on equality in the workplace @LAtimes by @AbcarianLAT ftrng @JoanCWilliams http://t.co/76Bkq18mWR about 5 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- YAYYY!!! Same-Sex Marriage Is a Right, Supreme Court Rules, 5-4 @NYTimes http://t.co/iHiHFXxmmG about 5 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wow. A must read > Bryan Stevenson on Charleston and Our Real Problem with Race | @MarshallProj http://t.co/DMiTCCt7aJ about 1 week ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy #FathersDay @JerryMaschka! You're the best! http://t.co/PTUoiq8DTn about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DeltaAssist Ok. Prob won't get there early if we don't know. But if we do I will ask at tckting thnx!! about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DeltaAssist ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.