Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- READ! If Only 1 Woman in Your Candidate Pool, Statistically No Chance She’ll Be Hired https://t.co/rkgJbPrZ9N @HarvardBiz #unconsciousbias about 17 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @davequast @PPact Yes, a few companies have tech solutions to mitigate for #UnconsciousBias once ppl/orgs recognize need to do something about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to davequast ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I am beyond excited about the new @Everlane Street Sandal https://t.co/kf7RmTAl0P about 3 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SGVforHillary #Pasadena Area Phone Bank Sat, 5/7 1:30 – 6:30pm https://t.co/cSireG0Nl1 #Hillary2016 Plz RT! about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to SGVforHillary ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Imp read, racial implications are stark > Where Did the Government Jobs Go? – via @NYTNow https://t.co/7JzR2agaBm https://t.co/kbmiKJbKlw about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Happens When You Elect Women, According To Science https://t.co/wHMvnMUHiz via thinkprogress about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- State Senate Candidate Anthony @Portantino Announces Planned Parenthood @PPAdvocates Backing https://t.co/W3d1Us6YMO @ePasadenaNow about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.