Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- Loving Figaro @anoisewithin #Pasadena about 7 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New fave spot. Writing on outside patio next to a friend. (@ Zinc Café & Market) http://t.co/6QS26muzCr about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @JoanCWilliams: Ugly Silicon Valley reality: women w degrees are making 40-70% less than men http://t.co/epvwtwc1Jy via @HuffPostEdu about 15 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to JoanCWilliams ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @thatmags: Warren Buffett Says Elizabeth Warren’s “Too Angry.” We Say Rage On, Girl! http://t.co/B39K2IeReo via @ the_broad_side about 16 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @NYCDadsGroup @HuffPostBlog @HuffPostWomen Agreed! about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to NYCDadsGroup ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @cvharquail Thanks! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to cvharquail ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gloria Feldt on Women, Pay Equity & Patricia Arquette |http://t.co/Mx8nDjRimn @huffpostblog via @huffpostwomen #LeadOnCA about 19 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.