Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Executive Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Higher Education
- Public institutions
- Large Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- City Government
- RT @JerryMaschka: That is the question to which we need an answer https://t.co/zb7GA3mKzs about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- First, Sex Ed. Then Death Ed., via @nytimes https://t.co/JNAxkTi5Fl about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Moving piece > Rigoberto González grew up in family of immigrant farmworkersNow writes award-winning books @latimes https://t.co/jDPv8KR8EU about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just took a 5-star @Lyft ride — you should try it. Use my invite code for FREE credit toward your first ride! https://t.co/iZhpCdqIQD about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How to make your voice heard in Washington @latimesopinion https://t.co/qm7LRBF3EG about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Revenge of the Lunch Lady - The Huffington Post https://t.co/FiLgaXAQAs about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “We have at most a year to defend American democracy, perhaps less“ https://t.co/aI0qd4IOWo via @SZ International about 6 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.