Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- Grateful to @PPPSGV work in our community. Why Schools Can’t Teach Sex Ed in the Internet Age @TIME http://t.co/M8MtJ2AztT #parenting about 3 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just wow. Nearing death, two people offer a journalist and caregiver life lessons @LATimes http://t.co/FBUNuQ6eSH about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love love love working with the folks @Caltech! http://t.co/YXYpoT2JUk about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @NRPAGroup Very likely our plotting has some overlap!! @PPPSGV @SheriKBonner about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NRPAGroup ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @moniquevalcour: Why You Need To Hire A #Coach In 2015 http://t.co/dbUprAIVNP Note: I will be accepting 5 new #coaching clients in Jan about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Treat to have @SheriKBonner over for coffee this morning and plot world domination for @PPPSGV! about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @WSJ: The typical affluent family in America has nearly 7x wealth of a middle-income family http://t.co/iLQZvdrZsa http://t.co/NiqZuLXAZL about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
Top Posts & Pages
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.