Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Executive Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Higher Education
- Public institutions
- Large Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- City Government
- Texas requiring aborted fetuses to be buried is plain ridiculous @latimes https://t.co/Uc8HOLlOfj about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JerryMaschka: Jack Hansen is in this photo !. ---No 72 https://t.co/EZqM1thmdw about 12 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SGVforHillary: Thank you @RepJudyChu for stopping by to thank our dedicated @HillaryClinton volunteers from #Pasadena & SGV! #staystron… about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us for phone banks to #Louisiana from #Pasadena #CA to support @CampbellforLa #StayStrongerTogether https://t.co/C1xFDBRwsT about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why I Left White Nationalism, via @nytimes https://t.co/VWjGoQV46J about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- End humantrafficking, support my daughter's fem club @Dressember https://t.co/MfZuEzVp52 #GivingTuesday #Dressember #itsbiggerthanadress about 6 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy to support my daughter and the fight to end human trafficking with Dressember 2016 https://t.co/1B2lb5viV3 about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
Top Posts & Pages
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.