Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms #parenting- http://t.co/x8M59feEvP about 2 hours ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RGillett23: "The open office plan—no woman ever would have thought of that." http://t.co/zwGGd0P2r8 by @lindsaygoldwert via @FastCompany about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @lifecourse: #Millennials Streaming Comedy; #GenX Prefers DVR; #Boomers Watching News Live: http://t.co/hFYnIg8eA7 via @TVbytheNumbers about 23 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @TheKitchenWidow: Last day to donate!! Join our community of donors making inspiration happen! http://t.co/vnApug6uZG #WomenInFilm about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thnks! RT @Institute4Girls: Our friend @KristinMaschka has a wonderful website with great resources! http://t.co/IU4VjOXoPS #10in10 about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Real Lessons of the House Majority Leadership's Abortion Fiasco @CecileRichards http://t.co/s9aRTipMdA @HuffPost about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fascinating RT @M_Heffernan: Why don't women thrive in some academic disciplines? http://t.co/IxobhCyvLh via @TheEconomist about 5 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.