Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- But at least they have a goal > Twitter's diversity plan: approximately 40 women. @LATimes http://t.co/FkyrcdJF7Y #unconsciousbias about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SheriKBonner: Local Planned Parenthood chief touched by recent support: Letters http://t.co/sxXFSOLaDo via @SGVTribune #Pasadena about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @M_Heffernan MT @lifecourse: 88% #Millennials want collab culture in workplace not competitive http://t.co/WgA3TJwHqM via @B2Community about 3 days ago from Hootsuite in reply to M_Heffernan ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @thatmags: Counting the cost of going back to work http://t.co/h3b5rsCuTo via @nzherald about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @bethbwoods RT @jaredcorreia: Law Firms' Grueling Hrs Turning Defectors Into Competitors: http://t.co/RbQQwdmxhJ @JoanCWilliams @HarvardBiz about 3 days ago from Hootsuite in reply to bethbwoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Awful RT @thatmags: Seriously, @jeffbezos? | @jcheiffetz: I Had a Baby & Cancer When I Worked at @Amazon #workplace https://t.co/A0c76vPgKw about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @msmagazine: This high school student's dress code "violation" will make you shake your head http://t.co/sv6wtCPuQb via @caseyhitchcock8 about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
Top Posts & Pages
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.