Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- Wow! RT @MinnesotaBests: Supercell Sunset in Carver, MN http://t.co/08wCnA6uDh via @JerryMaschka about 9 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to MinnesotaBests ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jcasteix Yay! about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jcasteix ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Make your tweet count. I just supported #HealthAccess4Women on @ThunderclapIt / @PPActionCA @PPPSGV http://t.co/WEu9L7yrGI about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @FChechel Have you visited @RoleReboot ? They are looking for Father's Day pieces & thinking you might want to contribute. about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to FChechel ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PPPSGV RT @thatmags: Via @nprnews: Beyond The Birds And The Bees: Surviving Sex Ed Today http://t.co/MmP68NUusH about 20 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to thatmags ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BrigidSchulte: Health experts have figured out how much time is okay to spend sitting each day http://t.co/NG5Le9hw9q about 20 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @thatmags: AAAS pulls 'sexist' advice column amid outcry from readers | InsideHigherEd http://t.co/KtzRvblZxI #STEM #women #workplace about 20 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.