Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Executive Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Higher Education
- Public institutions
- Large Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- City Government
- RT @donnermaps: The headlines from around the nation - and the world - are nothing less than stunning. https://t.co/GfgqXb3gEH about 20 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @carolineheldman: #BadOmbres https://t.co/YY0s7MWZ4e about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No, Donald Trump, abortions do not happen at 9 months pregnant - Vox https://t.co/GS2nGHGp1Z about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DrJenGunter: There is no such thing as a ninth month abortion - I'm a doctor who trained in late term abortions #debate2016 about 20 hours ago from Mobile Web (M5) ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EireannDolan: He definitely JUST learned what Mosul is about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Got called at 7 pm to pick up my kid who rolled her ankle. Now at ER. I am having better nite than Trump. #Hillary2016 about 21 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oh here come the Haiti lies.... #debate about 22 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
Top Posts & Pages
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.