Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Executive Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Higher Education
- Public institutions
- Large Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- City Government
- RT @PPActionCA: We just announced 5 more endorsements for statewide candidates in the 2018 Primary Election. Find out who: https://t.co/D08… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No question yes. A party is an organization trying to achieve results. Rule by committee is a recipe for chaos & lo… https://t.co/Lt9ZvCBbN4 about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kdittmar: “This is also a moment to dispel the myth of who is a harasser,” she said. “It’s not limited to ‘monsters.’ It’s people we ot… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @emilynussbaum: "Sexual assault is one symptom of that imbalance, but it is not the only one." Another crucial, complex, searching analy… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rtraister: Logged on, saw this, realized I'd been waiting for it on some level. Piece I published today is about how men's unequal shar… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Tim_Walz: One hundred plus people at Dan and Angie Bastian’s home tonight. Caucuses are in 58 days. We’ll make every one of ‘em count.… about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- from @nytopinion Why I Can No Longer Call Myself an Evangelical Republican https://t.co/6FFe6vAsXy about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.