Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Executive Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Higher Education
- Public institutions
- Large Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- City Government
- RT @davequast: Berniebro was evangelizing in my section at last night’s Dodgers game.I’m sure #Hillary picked up at least 30 votes. https:/… about 40 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Say NO 2 irresponsible legislation that restricts access 2 reproductive health care in #CA @PPAdvocates @PPActionCA https://t.co/3XFnt3WZvu about 7 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ATTBusinessCare Thank you for the quick service!! about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to ATTBusinessCare ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ATTBusinessCare Will do. Site keeps sending me in circles trying to do it. Thnx! about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to ATTBusinessCare ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ATTBusinessCare OMG why is it that I can't add an intl plan online if I have a biz account??? about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to ATTBusinessCare ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Facebook's 'trending topics' problem, conservatives suddenly believe in #unconsciousbias bias. @latimes https://t.co/Nb49QHz2pU about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love that all the speakers on our #HRC4CA volunteer call right now are women so far. #Hillary2016 about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.