Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- What Schools Should Teach Kids About Sex — @TheAtlantic http://t.co/ivnXwx5WOU about 5 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @work_matters: Time to declare a moratorium on the term "disruption" because it has devolved into meaningless jargon monoxide about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lincoln in #Pasadena is probably the great East Side destination for Things in a Bowl, @thejgold writes http://t.co/CeKcYvgOmb @LATimes about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ellen Pao Disrupts How Silicon Valley Does Business – via @NYTNow http://t.co/dMZz740fry about 2 days ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CamdenMarket Wondering if most shops etc will be open normal hours on Good Friday next week? about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to CamdenMarket ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Luv it! RT @christyeichers: @KristinMaschka - enjoy! “@amightygirl: Great response by Wonder Woman" http://t.co/2TOLBEetAb about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @hiltzikm How Indiana's new anti-LGBT law puts the state and its businesses in a bind http://t.co/U5mcEkecin http://t.co/gQ8d7uX4Zk about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to hiltzikm ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.