Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Executive Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Higher Education
- Public institutions
- Large Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- City Government
- How I Learned to Love Unconscious Bias | @KristinMaschka @TEDxPasadenaWmn https://t.co/zKYcQsvFMc #WomensEqualityDay about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ineeshadvs: #Apple, #Facebook, Target sign WH pledge on #gender gap @CNNPolitics https://t.co/E9pNCcAVpX #WomensEqualityDay @ravikarkar… about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoshLevs: Thank you for this endorsement, @mariashriver. #AllInBook #WomensEqualityDay https://t.co/j7utIZ7Xyt https://t.co/sDOIQHxZZH about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/TUGwNzwERF #unconsciousbias about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I love everything I have ever gotten from @Everlane! High quality basics without traditional retail markups. https://t.co/7x3B1RiXQK about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Anne Frank Today Is a Syrian Girl, via @nytimes https://t.co/bbjw3cpiLN about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Flexible work schedules reward dads, not moms, report says - @LATimes https://t.co/2mG1vuqJXq about 5 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.