Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Executive Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Higher Education
- Public institutions
- Large Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- City Government
- RT @JLCBamberger: I'm counting on you, @LesterHoltNBC, to keep the candidates honest. Especially Trump #debates2016 #debatenight about 3 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #genderbias in #debates2016 https://t.co/AM06fE2KBu about 3 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #genderbias https://t.co/AM06fE2KBu about 4 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HillaryClinton supporters gathering @UnitedDemHQ!! #debates2016 @SGVforHillary https://t.co/Sr6F19XlCQ about 10 minutes ago from Hootsuite in reply to HillaryClinton ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @quinncy You ready? Tea brewed? Kittens at the ready? about 13 minutes ago from Hootsuite in reply to quinncy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ditto! https://t.co/YcxK4NegiE about 14 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @davequast: So many journalists discussing how low #Trump’s bar is tonight as if they aren’t the ones able to correct that. #Debates2016 about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
Top Posts & Pages
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.