Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- @annelibby @NYTNow Wondered abt that. Also have had ppl tell me it gives leaders license to be jerks bc not a long term relationship about 58 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to annelibby ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fascinating! > What Hollywood Can Teach Us About the Future of Work – via @NYTNow http://t.co/kHq5TGmAEJ about 1 hour ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LingoLeverage: Guess who’s coming to @TEDxPasadenaWmn @kpccalex @mswise and @lolitanbcla about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @lifeofaworkgirl Also just took our first family trip to London last month. LOVED it! about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to lifeofaworkgirl ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @lifeofaworkgirl @LingoLeverage Yes! Just saw the link to the recap, thnx about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to lifeofaworkgirl ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @LingoLeverage No - thanks for the tip! @lifeofaworkgirl about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to LingoLeverage ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ASCpas @osope thank you for an inspiring Sunday @Blklivesmatter about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to KristinMaschka ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.