Kristin Maschka has more than 20 years of experience in organization development and change leadership.
Kristin Maschka provides executive coaching to women and executive leadership team coaching to large non-profits and public institutions. Never content with simply talking about change, Kristin specializes in creating the conditions necessary for leaders and teams to take action in the face of overwhelming change and complexity, a difficult challenge or a new opportunity.
- Leadership Team Development
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and customized for your team.
- Executive Coaching
- Specializing in supporting women making the transition to executive roles or women who aspire to be even more effective executives.
- Strategic Planning
- Creating clarity and alignment at the executive team level, based on Patrick Lencioni’s The Advantage and customized for your team.
Kristin Maschka has worked with leaders and teams from a variety of fields.
- Non-Profit Organizations
- High-Tech Start-ups
- Public School Districts
- Higher Education
- City Government
Click to download: Overview Maschka Consulting Services
- @AmazonHelp just got off the phone with a fantastic rep who took care of everything! Thank you! about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to AmazonHelp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AmazonHelp Unauthorized use of my acct this a.m. to order a bunch of Kindle books. Plz help! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to AmazonHelp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great Idea! Help emplyees > Redefine Black Friday with me. Learn more about @Everlane 's #BlackFridayFund. https://t.co/HmGDuAEV7f about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JerryMaschka: Must read https://t.co/9z4MXo4GQw about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @LATimes Thnx for gratitude quotes but only 1 woman?? For Thanksgiving Day, some gratitude through the ages https://t.co/p8AZFBetry about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to latimes ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parents & Thanksgiving guests, plz > Create a college-free zone this holiday @Collegewise https://t.co/6LVrQzHZec about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JerryMaschka: Why would a terrorist try to enter the country by going through the cumbersome 24 month refugee process?? about 1 week ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.