Women’s Progress Stalled
“Women’s labor-force participation in the United States also leveled off in the second half of the 1990s, in contrast to its continued increase in most other countries. …. […]
Ready to join the team?
Let go of being right and notice your own unconscious bias. One humbling way is to take the 15-minute Implicit Association Test from Harvard. Notice unconscious bias out loud. Notice it out loud in person, share it with us on Twitter and Facebook. Change the […]
TEDxPasadenaWomen on May 30, 2015. One of 250 independently organized TEDx Women events happening across the globe in connection with the main TEDWomen event in Monterey CA the same week. 14 speakers, 3 special guests, 100 in the audience. What a […]
On February 24, I spent the day in Silicon Valley at the Watermark LeadOn Conference for Women (#LeadOnCA) along with 5000+ women listening to speakers like Hillary Clinton, Brené Brown and Diane Von Furstenburg. Gloria Feldt led a panel discussion on women and pay equity. Gloria is co-founder and president of […]
In the summer of 1997, a few years before our daughter was born, my husband David and I went with some friends to the game that launched the Women’s National Basketball Association. The Los Angeles Sparks were playing the New York Liberty at the Great Western Forum, the arena where the legendary Lakers played. […]
I’m a sucker for the stories behind the Olympic athletes, long years of hard work, overcoming heartbreaking setbacks, financial sacrifice, finally reaching the medal stand. Doesn’t take much to choke me up. So all of the videos and commercials in the Proctor & Gamble Olympic ad campaign, “Thank You Mom” pretty much reduce […]
- Teaching Teenagers to Cope With Social Stress, via @nytimes https://t.co/XuOQon8ntT about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We saw evil in Charlottesville. How a neuroscience trick could help us destroy it @latimes https://t.co/29xroFDgQF about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Other Inconvenient Truth, via @nytimes https://t.co/DOJIb2NMPB about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Maddeningly Simple Way Tech Companies Can Employ More Women https://t.co/SjMMsYhAKN about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With @Tim_Walz running 4 Gov, contrib to eventual Dem candidate 4 Congress in MN-01 my hometown via @swinglefthttp://ht.ly/v2tM30eps0u about 6 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Motherhood Isn’t Sacrifice, It’s Selfishness, via @nytimes https://t.co/XXglNxxyUD about 6 days ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Forget abt single-payer healthcare. This CA congressman has the real solution: Medicare for all @latimes https://t.co/dysdlwBBxn about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.