Last Monday morning I found myself stuck to the chair in my kitchen. I just couldn’t seem to make myself move from the kitchen to my home office to get started on the various projects of the day. So I tweeted my malaise to the Twitterverse.
My friend @micheledortch replied quickly.
This school year, the students in Robert A. Miller’s 5th grade class at Port Orange Elementary School in Florida have been chatting with historical figures. They’ve given Thomas Jefferson advice on how to write the Declaration of Independence and touched base with Benjamin Franklin. In early spring, they had conversations […]
Last week I spent two days at the Learning from Hollywood conference put on by the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop and held at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. The conference brought together approximately 200 experts from entertainment, academia, philanthropy, gaming, libraries, journalism and education to talk about […]
For the next two days, I’ll be representing ConnectEd: The California Center for College and Career at the Learning from Hollywood forum put on by the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop and held at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. The subtitle of the event is “Can Entertainment […]
A couple of weeks ago, on a weekend getaway, my family and I went for a hike – at 10:30 in the morning, parking at a busy trail head with tons of cars and people all around. When we came back to the car 45 min later, someone had smashed the passenger side window […]
Gender assumptions still abound, even in the blogosphere.
- RT @PPActionCA: We just announced 5 more endorsements for statewide candidates in the 2018 Primary Election. Find out who: https://t.co/D08… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No question yes. A party is an organization trying to achieve results. Rule by committee is a recipe for chaos & lo… https://t.co/Lt9ZvCBbN4 about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kdittmar: “This is also a moment to dispel the myth of who is a harasser,” she said. “It’s not limited to ‘monsters.’ It’s people we ot… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @emilynussbaum: "Sexual assault is one symptom of that imbalance, but it is not the only one." Another crucial, complex, searching analy… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rtraister: Logged on, saw this, realized I'd been waiting for it on some level. Piece I published today is about how men's unequal shar… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Tim_Walz: One hundred plus people at Dan and Angie Bastian’s home tonight. Caucuses are in 58 days. We’ll make every one of ‘em count.… about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- from @nytopinion Why I Can No Longer Call Myself an Evangelical Republican https://t.co/6FFe6vAsXy about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.