Last Monday morning I found myself stuck to the chair in my kitchen. I just couldn’t seem to make myself move from the kitchen to my home office to get started on the various projects of the day. So I tweeted my malaise to the Twitterverse.
My friend @micheledortch replied quickly.
This school year, the students in Robert A. Miller’s 5th grade class at Port Orange Elementary School in Florida have been chatting with historical figures. They’ve given Thomas Jefferson advice on how to write the Declaration of Independence and touched base with Benjamin Franklin. In early spring, they had conversations […]
Last week I spent two days at the Learning from Hollywood conference put on by the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop and held at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. The conference brought together approximately 200 experts from entertainment, academia, philanthropy, gaming, libraries, journalism and education to talk about […]
For the next two days, I’ll be representing ConnectEd: The California Center for College and Career at the Learning from Hollywood forum put on by the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop and held at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. The subtitle of the event is “Can Entertainment […]
A couple of weeks ago, on a weekend getaway, my family and I went for a hike – at 10:30 in the morning, parking at a busy trail head with tons of cars and people all around. When we came back to the car 45 min later, someone had smashed the passenger side window […]
Gender assumptions still abound, even in the blogosphere.
- Why Is Silicon Valley So Awful to Women? https://t.co/3C5e6IcoOY about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Go Tim! U.S. Rep. Tim Walz running for governor https://t.co/bxYM9thZOP #MN #2018 about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @united Wow you really don't get what kind of trouble you're in do you? You're completely missing the point about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to united ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @girlsreallyrule: Rules for dress that disproportionately affect girls and women are outdated and need to be changed immediately, @Unite… about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @united Then it is time to change your "dress code" policy. Shaming young girls abt their clothes is reprehensible! about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to united ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whatever you do, don’t say yes when this chatbot asks, 'Can you hear me?' @Davidlaz @latimes https://t.co/KOdd2Tn9zG about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gorsuch, Abortion and the Concept of Personhood, via @nytimes https://t.co/MdOx2eMA7P about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.