In the interests of full disclosure, I have several reasons to be partial to the book I’m about to review, Catch and Release: A Fezzy Wog Adventure ($9.99).
I’ve known the author, Christy Eichers, since Kindergarten. Yes Kindergarten, that’s one of the perks of growing up in a small town in […]
Our daughter headed to middle school this year, and as a former Director of Technology for a K-12 school, I felt like I should have a grand plan for teaching her what she needs to know about computers, the Internet, and social media.
Since we used the American Girl book “The Care and […]
Thanks to this review from Common Sense Media I recently downloaded the iPhone version of the Nancy Drew: Shadow Ranch app from Her Interactive for our 10 year old daughter (There’s an iPad version). She LOVED it! For several days she wanted to use my phone while we were out […]
Sometimes the universe conspires in your favor and takes its time doing so.
As my book was coming out over a year ago, my friend Beverly Schoff Belling, a life and creativity coach (Creativity on the Loose) connected me with Patty Lennon, a life coach and mother. Bev and Patty met as part […]
My friend Beverly Schoff Belling over at Creativity on the Loose submitted a story about me and the impact of my work with mothers and my book, This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood […]
- Why Is Silicon Valley So Awful to Women? https://t.co/3C5e6IcoOY about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Go Tim! U.S. Rep. Tim Walz running for governor https://t.co/bxYM9thZOP #MN #2018 about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @united Wow you really don't get what kind of trouble you're in do you? You're completely missing the point about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to united ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @girlsreallyrule: Rules for dress that disproportionately affect girls and women are outdated and need to be changed immediately, @Unite… about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @united Then it is time to change your "dress code" policy. Shaming young girls abt their clothes is reprehensible! about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to united ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whatever you do, don’t say yes when this chatbot asks, 'Can you hear me?' @Davidlaz @latimes https://t.co/KOdd2Tn9zG about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gorsuch, Abortion and the Concept of Personhood, via @nytimes https://t.co/MdOx2eMA7P about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.