On February 24, I spent the day in Silicon Valley at the Watermark LeadOn Conference for Women (#LeadOnCA) along with 5000+ women listening to speakers like Hillary Clinton, Brené Brown and Diane Von Furstenburg. Gloria Feldt led a panel discussion on women and pay equity. Gloria is co-founder and president of […]
Today I had great fun as a guest on The Intentional Parent TV chatting with Tina Bryson and Greg Matuskiewicz. We talked about why mothers and fathers today still end up in a tug of war over who does what around the house and who’s working harder – and most importantly we […]
DID YOU EVER WISH YOU COULD REMODEL PARENTHOOD?
Are you wondering what happened to the partner you knew? The one you thought would totally share 50/50 once you had a child. And you thought having a child wouldn’t impact your happy marriage…really?
Then listen to my recent interview with Blythe Lipman, host […]
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, I’m thrilled to share a special Q&A interview with my friends Marc and Amy Vachon whose book, Equally SharedParenting: Rewriting the Rules for a New Generation of Parents just came out last month. Listen in to our conversation here and then check out their book and […]
Listen to my recent interview on PurseStrings radio. I talk about how mothers and their role may not have changed as much as we might think and what I did about it.
- RT @celindalake: Personal stories are powerful, and @rosadelauro sharing her own experience with caregiving in honor of #FAMILYAct proved j… about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RosabethKanter: If you want everyone on the same page, put the page in front of them conveniently & often. https://t.co/JxfJ2SyaZG about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lesson in unintended consequences for CA. How an Abundance of Democratic Candidates Could Help the G.O.P. Hold the… https://t.co/paL6j83CS0 about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “A 17-yr-old can consent to her infant’s hearing testing, vaccines ...But cannot consent to a long-acting, reversib… https://t.co/PY4WLgSeM8 about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Flurry of Courts Have Ruled on Election Maps. Here’s What They’ve Said. https://t.co/aB6w61te3V about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One more reason women in office matter. Thank you @SenDuckworthDuckworth: ‘I can’t technically take maternity leave… https://t.co/s6xZOzvsl8 about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TalkPoverty: The President's budget cuts SNAP and replaces part of it with food boxes. They don't include fresh fruit. They might not… about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.