Ready to join the team?
Let go of being right and notice your own unconscious bias. One humbling way is to take the 15-minute Implicit Association Test from Harvard. Notice unconscious bias out loud. Notice it out loud in person, share it with us on Twitter and Facebook. Change the […]
Both men and women rank sharing household chores as the third most important ingredient in our recipe for a successful marriage, right behind faithfulness and good sex. Yet the latest data tells us that in dual-earner couples, mom is still doing more housework and more childcare than dad does. Surprisingly, when […]
In the New York Times piece “Till Death, or 20 Years, Do Us Part” Matt Richtel explores the meaning of marriage today, including proposals in Mexico City to create short-term renewable marriage contracts as brief as two years as a way to deal with how many marriages fail. Me, I’m not a fan […]
I am so fed up with advice from people telling women that if they just make the right personal choices at the right time in the right order then there is no problem fitting career, marriage, and kids into our lives.
That’s a load of crap. If anyone had been able to figure out a […]
I’m a sucker for the stories behind the Olympic athletes, long years of hard work, overcoming heartbreaking setbacks, financial sacrifice, finally reaching the medal stand. Doesn’t take much to choke me up. So all of the videos and commercials in the Proctor & Gamble Olympic ad campaign, “Thank You Mom” pretty much reduce […]
Young women and couples watch as friends have children, and see new mothers and fathers completely stressed out juggling work and family, marriages […]
- Insanity. "White House Acts to Roll Back Birth-Control Mandate for Religious Employers" via @nytimes https://t.co/fBHhp24iCF about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- U.S. workers — especially millennial women — aren't taking all their earned vacation @latimes https://t.co/gr8Y5icoDe about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why are so many women dropping out of the workforce? @Nataliekitro @latimes https://t.co/HkQRJtOkCM about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Dumb Politics of Elite Condescension, via @nytimes @JoanCWilliams https://t.co/7Yzw1VJF1h about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlantic: .@RonBrownstein explains why California is ground zero in the battle over the House: https://t.co/YDuyGRG0Ms https://t.co/… about 3 days ago from Twitter Lite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/7njbPB5jJj about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/vWuEK2f44V about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.