Mothers & More is a life raft for many new mothers in the two towns–and around the country.
But Maplewood and South Orange moms seem to take to the group in a particularly ferocious way. Perhaps it is because so many are […]
Have you ever felt like motherhood in the 21st century isn’t what you expected? Do you wonder who am I now? Why doesn’t my job fit me anymore? Why can’t my husband and I share the family work the way I thought we would? And what the heck […]
I just returned from a whirlwind trip to MN with my daughter for the book release. As we flew into MN late that first night, we counted down the seconds to Kate’s birthday at midnight and we touched down in MN at exactly the moment she turned 9! She was so excited! In so many […]
This week the media presented mothers with two starkly different options for conversations about the state of motherhood in the 21st century. On the one hand, Dr. Phil rehashed a show he did five years ago, dividing his audience into employed mothers on one side and mothers who aren’t employed on […]
Thanks to everyone for coming to my first book signing at Vromann’s Bookstore in Pasadena. It was a huge success!
To see when I’ll be in your area check out my Events page.
- RT @PPActionCA: We just announced 5 more endorsements for statewide candidates in the 2018 Primary Election. Find out who: https://t.co/D08… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No question yes. A party is an organization trying to achieve results. Rule by committee is a recipe for chaos & lo… https://t.co/Lt9ZvCBbN4 about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kdittmar: “This is also a moment to dispel the myth of who is a harasser,” she said. “It’s not limited to ‘monsters.’ It’s people we ot… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @emilynussbaum: "Sexual assault is one symptom of that imbalance, but it is not the only one." Another crucial, complex, searching analy… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rtraister: Logged on, saw this, realized I'd been waiting for it on some level. Piece I published today is about how men's unequal shar… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Tim_Walz: One hundred plus people at Dan and Angie Bastian’s home tonight. Caucuses are in 58 days. We’ll make every one of ‘em count.… about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- from @nytopinion Why I Can No Longer Call Myself an Evangelical Republican https://t.co/6FFe6vAsXy about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.