Mothers & More is a life raft for many new mothers in the two towns–and around the country.
But Maplewood and South Orange moms seem to take to the group in a particularly ferocious way. Perhaps it is because so many are […]
Have you ever felt like motherhood in the 21st century isn’t what you expected? Do you wonder who am I now? Why doesn’t my job fit me anymore? Why can’t my husband and I share the family work the way I thought we would? And what the heck […]
I just returned from a whirlwind trip to MN with my daughter for the book release. As we flew into MN late that first night, we counted down the seconds to Kate’s birthday at midnight and we touched down in MN at exactly the moment she turned 9! She was so excited! In so many […]
This week the media presented mothers with two starkly different options for conversations about the state of motherhood in the 21st century. On the one hand, Dr. Phil rehashed a show he did five years ago, dividing his audience into employed mothers on one side and mothers who aren’t employed on […]
Thanks to everyone for coming to my first book signing at Vromann’s Bookstore in Pasadena. It was a huge success!
To see when I’ll be in your area check out my Events page.
- Had a great conversation with the folks in @DFLCD2 while I was in #MN. Going to be a 2018 hotspot, give now so they can gear up! about 5 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JerryMaschka: Serena Williams shuts down John McEnroe in two perfect tweets https://t.co/PKajarPEvX via @YahooSports about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JerryMaschka I know, disappointing right? about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to JerryMaschka ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @latimes @Rendon63rd have it rt > If there's a smart path to single payer healthcare in CA we haven't found it yet https://t.co/QNslxg02u1 about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to latimes ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hollywood's gender problem is really a mom problem @latimes https://t.co/6LYNlpqtKK about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You shouldn't have to give up your right to sue to get a job @latimes https://t.co/X2fZPYLrbu about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kylegriffin1: Susan Collins: "It makes absolutely no sense to eliminate federal funding for Planned Parenthood." https://t.co/0QkZvJnUo6 about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.