Last week I spent two days at the Learning from Hollywood conference put on by the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop and held at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. The conference brought together approximately 200 experts from entertainment, academia, philanthropy, gaming, libraries, journalism and education to talk about […]
My friend Beverly Schoff Belling over at Creativity on the Loose submitted a story about me and the impact of my work with mothers and my book, This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood […]
As a Happy New Year gift, I wanted to share 5 of my favorite things I discovered in 2010 – along with one RE-discovery. Hope you’ll share yours too!
When a friend or family member has a serious medical crisis, CaringBridge makes it easy to keep everyone updated […]
Our family makes its way through an annual New Year’s resolution process that serves us pretty well.
This year was different.
Our family is dealing with a lot of transition: our daughter transitioning […]
I’ve always been a New Year’s Resolutions sort of person, but the process became so much more powerful about ten years ago when my husband and I started making them together. Our New Year’s Resolutions ritual was one of many experiences that helped me realize one of the key points of my book,
- Had a great conversation with the folks in @DFLCD2 while I was in #MN. Going to be a 2018 hotspot, give now so they can gear up! about 5 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JerryMaschka: Serena Williams shuts down John McEnroe in two perfect tweets https://t.co/PKajarPEvX via @YahooSports about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JerryMaschka I know, disappointing right? about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to JerryMaschka ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @latimes @Rendon63rd have it rt > If there's a smart path to single payer healthcare in CA we haven't found it yet https://t.co/QNslxg02u1 about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to latimes ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hollywood's gender problem is really a mom problem @latimes https://t.co/6LYNlpqtKK about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You shouldn't have to give up your right to sue to get a job @latimes https://t.co/X2fZPYLrbu about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kylegriffin1: Susan Collins: "It makes absolutely no sense to eliminate federal funding for Planned Parenthood." https://t.co/0QkZvJnUo6 about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.