Last week I spent two days at the Learning from Hollywood conference put on by the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop and held at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. The conference brought together approximately 200 experts from entertainment, academia, philanthropy, gaming, libraries, journalism and education to talk about […]
My friend Beverly Schoff Belling over at Creativity on the Loose submitted a story about me and the impact of my work with mothers and my book, This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood […]
As a Happy New Year gift, I wanted to share 5 of my favorite things I discovered in 2010 – along with one RE-discovery. Hope you’ll share yours too!
When a friend or family member has a serious medical crisis, CaringBridge makes it easy to keep everyone updated […]
Our family makes its way through an annual New Year’s resolution process that serves us pretty well.
This year was different.
Our family is dealing with a lot of transition: our daughter transitioning […]
I’ve always been a New Year’s Resolutions sort of person, but the process became so much more powerful about ten years ago when my husband and I started making them together. Our New Year’s Resolutions ritual was one of many experiences that helped me realize one of the key points of my book,
- RT @PPActionCA: We just announced 5 more endorsements for statewide candidates in the 2018 Primary Election. Find out who: https://t.co/D08… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No question yes. A party is an organization trying to achieve results. Rule by committee is a recipe for chaos & lo… https://t.co/Lt9ZvCBbN4 about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kdittmar: “This is also a moment to dispel the myth of who is a harasser,” she said. “It’s not limited to ‘monsters.’ It’s people we ot… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @emilynussbaum: "Sexual assault is one symptom of that imbalance, but it is not the only one." Another crucial, complex, searching analy… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rtraister: Logged on, saw this, realized I'd been waiting for it on some level. Piece I published today is about how men's unequal shar… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Tim_Walz: One hundred plus people at Dan and Angie Bastian’s home tonight. Caucuses are in 58 days. We’ll make every one of ‘em count.… about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- from @nytopinion Why I Can No Longer Call Myself an Evangelical Republican https://t.co/6FFe6vAsXy about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.