Ready to join the team?
Let go of being right and notice your own unconscious bias. One humbling way is to take the 15-minute Implicit Association Test from Harvard. Notice unconscious bias out loud. Notice it out loud in person, share it with us on Twitter and Facebook. Change the […]
Then we started watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution on TV when they were filming in Los Angeles. Jamie is a British chef who’s on a crusade to save America’s health by changing the way people eat. In the process he provides […]
In the summer of 1997, a few years before our daughter was born, my husband David and I went with some friends to the game that launched the Women’s National Basketball Association. The Los Angeles Sparks were playing the New York Liberty at the Great Western Forum, the arena where the legendary Lakers played. […]
Our family makes its way through an annual New Year’s resolution process that serves us pretty well.
2010 was different.
Our family is dealing with a lot of transition: our daughter transitioning to middle school; […]
Last Monday morning I found myself stuck to the chair in my kitchen. I just couldn’t seem to make myself move from the kitchen to my home office to get started on the various projects of the day. So I tweeted my malaise to the Twitterverse.
My friend @micheledortch replied quickly.
Fast Company magazine published online an article on education reform How to Spend $100 Million to Really Save Education. An article I appreciate because it challenges the popular narrative around public education now such as “charter schools and strong MBA style leaders” are THE answer.
That same week I spent two full […]
- Insanity. "White House Acts to Roll Back Birth-Control Mandate for Religious Employers" via @nytimes https://t.co/fBHhp24iCF about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- U.S. workers — especially millennial women — aren't taking all their earned vacation @latimes https://t.co/gr8Y5icoDe about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why are so many women dropping out of the workforce? @Nataliekitro @latimes https://t.co/HkQRJtOkCM about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Dumb Politics of Elite Condescension, via @nytimes @JoanCWilliams https://t.co/7Yzw1VJF1h about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlantic: .@RonBrownstein explains why California is ground zero in the battle over the House: https://t.co/YDuyGRG0Ms https://t.co/… about 3 days ago from Twitter Lite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/7njbPB5jJj about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/vWuEK2f44V about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.