Ready to join the team?
Let go of being right and notice your own unconscious bias. One humbling way is to take the 15-minute Implicit Association Test from Harvard. Notice unconscious bias out loud. Notice it out loud in person, share it with us on Twitter and Facebook. Change the […]
On February 24, I spent the day in Silicon Valley at the Watermark LeadOn Conference for Women (#LeadOnCA) along with 5000+ women listening to speakers like Hillary Clinton, Brené Brown and Diane Von Furstenburg. Gloria Feldt led a panel discussion on women and pay equity. Gloria is co-founder and president of […]
Apple, Facebook add coverage for egg-freezing to benefit plans, report says http://t.co/8oBw8NhXSW Apple, Facebook add coverage for egg-freezing to benefit plans, report says http://t.co/8oBw8NhXSW
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) October 14, 2014
Let’s see, women find it difficult to get ahead in their careers at our companies so what should […]
I refused to be one of those people who criticized – or even commented too much – on Sheryl Sandberg’s new book, Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead, until I’d read it. Since my week included client crises, a non-profit board meeting, tap and drum lessons and oh yes, […]
I am so fed up with advice from people telling women that if they just make the right personal choices at the right time in the right order then there is no problem fitting career, marriage, and kids into our lives.
That’s a load of crap. If anyone had been able to figure out a […]
What’s stunning about the reaction to Anne-Marie Slaughter’s article “Why Women Still Can’t Have it All” and the news that new Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is pregnant is the size and scope of the reaction itself.
And I can explain that reaction with a screen shot.
Those two tweets.
- Insanity. "White House Acts to Roll Back Birth-Control Mandate for Religious Employers" via @nytimes https://t.co/fBHhp24iCF about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- U.S. workers — especially millennial women — aren't taking all their earned vacation @latimes https://t.co/gr8Y5icoDe about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why are so many women dropping out of the workforce? @Nataliekitro @latimes https://t.co/HkQRJtOkCM about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Dumb Politics of Elite Condescension, via @nytimes @JoanCWilliams https://t.co/7Yzw1VJF1h about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlantic: .@RonBrownstein explains why California is ground zero in the battle over the House: https://t.co/YDuyGRG0Ms https://t.co/… about 3 days ago from Twitter Lite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/7njbPB5jJj about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/vWuEK2f44V about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.