I refused to be one of those people who criticized – or even commented too much – on Sheryl Sandberg’s new book, Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead, until I’d read it. Since my week included client crises, a non-profit board meeting, tap and drum lessons and oh yes, […]
Recently, in the same week, I read The Whole Brain Child by Tina Bryson and Dan Siegel that told me that as a parent “What you do matters profoundly.” I also listened to a Freakonomics podcast of a panel of economist parents tell me “parents don’t matter” because a child’s […]
Our daughter headed to middle school this year, and as a former Director of Technology for a K-12 school, I felt like I should have a grand plan for teaching her what she needs to know about computers, the Internet, and social media.
Since we used the American Girl book “The Care and […]
My friend Beverly Schoff Belling over at Creativity on the Loose submitted a story about me and the impact of my work with mothers and my book, This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood […]
“Good Enough is the New Perfect” by Becky Beaupre Gillespie and Hollee Schwartz Temple hits bookstores today!
Becky and Hollee are the work-life columnists for the ABA Journal, the professional journal for lawyers. Using their own stories and the voices of real women, they highlight the results of their survey of […]
Wandering the gargantuan exhibit hall at the California Women’s Conference in Long Beach ast week I noticed up ahead a sign for Deloitte. Wondering if anyone at the booth might know about the book Mass Career Customization, I dodged the crowd – including Al Roker – to get closer, only to recognize […]
- Had a great conversation with the folks in @DFLCD2 while I was in #MN. Going to be a 2018 hotspot, give now so they can gear up! about 5 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JerryMaschka: Serena Williams shuts down John McEnroe in two perfect tweets https://t.co/PKajarPEvX via @YahooSports about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JerryMaschka I know, disappointing right? about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to JerryMaschka ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @latimes @Rendon63rd have it rt > If there's a smart path to single payer healthcare in CA we haven't found it yet https://t.co/QNslxg02u1 about 8 hours ago from Hootsuite in reply to latimes ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hollywood's gender problem is really a mom problem @latimes https://t.co/6LYNlpqtKK about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You shouldn't have to give up your right to sue to get a job @latimes https://t.co/X2fZPYLrbu about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kylegriffin1: Susan Collins: "It makes absolutely no sense to eliminate federal funding for Planned Parenthood." https://t.co/0QkZvJnUo6 about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.