This is a great article on that invisible piece of the economy, the work of caring for others.
Our hulking gross domestic product […]
Jobless Claims Rise to Record Levels, 20 Reasons to Promote Flexible Alternatives to Layoffs
This recent article published by Fast Company expert blogger, Cali Yost, has me wondering if school districts can use same strategy.
Today, the Department of Labor reported that first time jobless claims not only rose faster than expected […]
The impact of dropouts on local economy is huge. I’m feeling fortunate that my new job allows me to work on this by supporting schools in building pathways to college and career that are relevant and engaging to students.
Published by news release by the Alliance for Excellent Education:
I am entering the holiday season feeling particularly grateful this year. Since the October 6 release of my book, This is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today, so many people have been so good to me that I get choked up just thinking […]
Read this Star Tribune article mentioning me and my new book, This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today. Journalist Julie Pfitzinger writes:
When her daughter Kate was 5 years old, Kristin Maschka experienced an epiphany courtesy of a toaster […]
Last week, The Washington Post ran a front-page story that said most stay-at-home moms aren’t S.U.V.-driving, daily yoga-doing, latte-drinking white, upper-middle-class women who choose to […]
- Why Is Silicon Valley So Awful to Women? https://t.co/3C5e6IcoOY about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Go Tim! U.S. Rep. Tim Walz running for governor https://t.co/bxYM9thZOP #MN #2018 about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @united Wow you really don't get what kind of trouble you're in do you? You're completely missing the point about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to united ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @girlsreallyrule: Rules for dress that disproportionately affect girls and women are outdated and need to be changed immediately, @Unite… about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @united Then it is time to change your "dress code" policy. Shaming young girls abt their clothes is reprehensible! about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to united ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whatever you do, don’t say yes when this chatbot asks, 'Can you hear me?' @Davidlaz @latimes https://t.co/KOdd2Tn9zG about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gorsuch, Abortion and the Concept of Personhood, via @nytimes https://t.co/MdOx2eMA7P about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.