I ask for your vote as I run for Assembly District Delegate to the California Democratic Party and a member of the Executive Board. On Saturday January 7, registered Democrats from the 41st Assembly District can vote for delegates to represent them in the party. The 41st covers Altadena, Claremont, La Verne, […]
When I learned I had been accepted to speak at TEDxPasadenaWomen on Saturday May 30,th my first wave of emotion was pure excitement.
TEDxPasadenaWomen is an independently organized satellite event of TEDWomen event taking place in Monterey, CA on May 27, 28 and 29.
The next, much larger tsunami was panic […]
I’ll be speaking in my hometown, Mankato MN, for the YWCA Mankato Women’s Leadership Conference on November 5th and 6th!
Early Bird registration closes this Friday October 10 so if you are in the area, register today!
My journey trying to figure out how to be a woman and a leader began in […]
I couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day gift – the invitation to join my voice with so many of my friends and colleagues and speak out loud a line we wrote many years ago as part of the Mothers & More beliefs
“Together Mothers Are Powerful”
Together we have powerful voices […]
Welcome to the 2011 Mom Gets A Life Teleparty! (Teleseries + Awesome Women + Big Laughs = Teleparty)
If you are a mom who is ready to move herself up on her own priority list
then this Teleparty is for you!
Normally a teleseries of this magnitude would be promoted with […]
Sometimes the universe conspires in your favor and takes its time doing so.
As my book was coming out over a year ago, my friend Beverly Schoff Belling, a life and creativity coach (Creativity on the Loose) connected me with Patty Lennon, a life coach and mother. Bev and Patty met as part […]
- Insanity. "White House Acts to Roll Back Birth-Control Mandate for Religious Employers" via @nytimes https://t.co/fBHhp24iCF about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- U.S. workers — especially millennial women — aren't taking all their earned vacation @latimes https://t.co/gr8Y5icoDe about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why are so many women dropping out of the workforce? @Nataliekitro @latimes https://t.co/HkQRJtOkCM about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Dumb Politics of Elite Condescension, via @nytimes @JoanCWilliams https://t.co/7Yzw1VJF1h about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlantic: .@RonBrownstein explains why California is ground zero in the battle over the House: https://t.co/YDuyGRG0Ms https://t.co/… about 3 days ago from Twitter Lite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/7njbPB5jJj about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/vWuEK2f44V about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.