A TEDx talk may appear to be a solo thing. Not for me. So much and so many people went into speaking at TEDxPasadenaWomen. I am so grateful for the team that helped me pull this off.
- The practical and soulful support of the amazing John Bates of Executive Speaking Success and his colleague Nataly.
- 125+ hours of designing the talk, practicing, rehearsing with volunteers in the living room, meeting with my coaches.
- TEDxPasadenaWomen organizers Amber and Nadine.
- TEDxPasadenaWomen speaker coaches Michele Lando and David Samuels.
- A timely gift from my friend Kim of the book Resonate by Nancy Duarte.
- Facebook messages about Asian American stereotypes with my friend Scott.
- Sticky notes. LOTS of sticky notes.
- Makeup by Sara.
- Rides from Beth.
- Emergency calls to and from my HS BFF Tammy.
- Emergency texts to and from my local BFF Rosemary.
- Yoga and meditation.
- My writing group Kim and Bev.
- Feedback from my clients at Caltech.
- Volunteer audience members Julianne, Dave, Haley, Kristen, Julie, Dave, Marshall, Sally, Paul, Gail, De, Melissa, Chris, John, Rebecca.
- Encouraging emails from Gin, Catie, Brence, and Cathy.
- TEDx eve dinner of Domenico’s, rosé and Carmela ice cream.
- The support of my husband and daughter.
- Sorry, Liberals: There Is No Majority Without Moderates https://t.co/pY9uWBrHPg via @thedailybeast about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Single payer can't happen in CA. At least, not right away @latimes https://t.co/D3TgPIttWY about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Circular Firing Squad Isn’t Amusing Anymore via @thenation https://t.co/GrVFu3ulPt about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Men Who Never Have to Grow Up, via @nytimes https://t.co/yOok9jfclC about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @erskinetimes - another thing that makes LA great https://t.co/JMbAVjMqg8 about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to erskinetimes ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: The ruling is in: Targeting PP as an abortion provider violates Byrd rule. It’s time to stop playing politics with our health ca… about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: We won't allow it. Keep the phones ringing! https://t.co/VhpX5FEvzN https://t.co/1NqhgNvuJh about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.