A TEDx talk may appear to be a solo thing. Not for me. So much and so many people went into speaking at TEDxPasadenaWomen. I am so grateful for the team that helped me pull this off.
- The practical and soulful support of the amazing John Bates of Executive Speaking Success and his colleague Nataly.
- 125+ hours of designing the talk, practicing, rehearsing with volunteers in the living room, meeting with my coaches.
- TEDxPasadenaWomen organizers Amber and Nadine.
- TEDxPasadenaWomen speaker coaches Michele Lando and David Samuels.
- A timely gift from my friend Kim of the book Resonate by Nancy Duarte.
- Facebook messages about Asian American stereotypes with my friend Scott.
- Sticky notes. LOTS of sticky notes.
- Makeup by Sara.
- Rides from Beth.
- Emergency calls to and from my HS BFF Tammy.
- Emergency texts to and from my local BFF Rosemary.
- Yoga and meditation.
- My writing group Kim and Bev.
- Feedback from my clients at Caltech.
- Volunteer audience members Julianne, Dave, Haley, Kristen, Julie, Dave, Marshall, Sally, Paul, Gail, De, Melissa, Chris, John, Rebecca.
- Encouraging emails from Gin, Catie, Brence, and Cathy.
- TEDx eve dinner of Domenico’s, rosé and Carmela ice cream.
- The support of my husband and daughter.
- What about the sexual harassment stories we're not hearing? @latimes https://t.co/10MEjHCjBF about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/H9q1DVNbkH about 4 days ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How the ‘Resistance’ Helped Democrats Dominate Virginia via @NYTimes https://t.co/l1Z9NK52y3 about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- California Today: Tax Proposals Threaten Lower-Income Housing via @NYTimes https://t.co/EobyGgGDrL about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Roy Moore's alleged pursuit of a young girl is the symptom of a larger problem in evangelical circles @latimes https://t.co/RjAXoyvzSN about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes please!! https://t.co/gxGglvpasb about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Trump now aiming to reverse an Obama-era rule on restaurant tips @latimes @Davidlaz https://t.co/vj86CR40Uv about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.