I’ll be speaking in my hometown, Mankato MN, for the YWCA Mankato Women’s Leadership Conference on November 5th and 6th!
Early Bird registration closes this Friday October 10 so if you are in the area, register today!
My journey trying to figure out how to be a woman and a leader began in Mankato so I am honored to be the closing keynote speaker on Thursday November 6. Being a woman leader is different and difficult not because of who we are, but because of the way others around us perceive women. Each and every woman can be a powerful, authentic leader if she has the knowledge about those perceptions, a commitment to her purpose as a leader, and the support of other women.
I can’t wait to meet all the women in Mankato who are leading the way!
P.S. There’s more about the conference, all the speakers, and an interview with me in the October River Valley Woman Magazine.
- The Maddeningly Simple Way Tech Companies Can Employ More Women https://t.co/SjMMsYhAKN about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With @Tim_Walz running 4 Gov, contrib to eventual Dem candidate 4 Congress in MN-01 my hometown via @swinglefthttp://ht.ly/v2tM30eps0u about 1 day ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Motherhood Isn’t Sacrifice, It’s Selfishness, via @nytimes https://t.co/XXglNxxyUD about 1 day ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Forget abt single-payer healthcare. This CA congressman has the real solution: Medicare for all @latimes https://t.co/dysdlwBBxn about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Grt piece by @davidulin ... What makes us Californians for life @latimes https://t.co/EDWrwsDTSP about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks Gina! https://t.co/wNJFTkLXPo about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Davidlaz: On people's right to sue, Trump's hypocrisy matches that of businesses https://t.co/v3jHKv37ms about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.