Ok, so my morning. David’s gone. Kate and I both need to shower & get her to school at 8 and me to coffee with a friend on the other side of town at 8:15.
7:45 she realizes she hasn’t printed the script for her puppet show performance this morning. Also has not printed the color photos she needs for art. Because she snuck around the auto time limits on her Mac to find the photos late last night by logging into it as a guest, they have been deleted from the computer. Oh, & printing in color in our house requires moving files from the Mac to the PC connected to the color printer.
8:00 we are in the office printing. Printer jam on the scripts. Redoing Google search for photos & printing. Get in car, race to school (Note: first time this year she’s been late.)
8:19 I am nearly to my coffee destination and cell phone rings. “Mommy you’re going to be mad at me. I forgot my box of puppets in the back of the car.” Hit next U-turn back to school. Call friend – whose child has ALSO forgotten something so we agree to meet for coffee back near school.
8:30 Meet Kate in front of school to drop off puppets.
8:40 Make it to Starbucks and yes, I believe I did earn that peppermint mocha.
- Once a Maroon always a Maroon! https://t.co/4RaBwspsMd about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I feel both honored...and old! https://t.co/frvtbfbiIt about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @bethbwoods @ChicagoMaroons @UChicagoWBB @UChicagoAlumni Thanks hon, just figured it out myself. My husband told me… https://t.co/nXRiL7Jis9 about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to bethbwoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/ZHlq0UCqwV about 1 day ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are allowing ourselves to be distracted from the real issue - racism - if we allow everyone to debate whether he… https://t.co/zNSdgQKny8 about 2 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/blDNEmDCmG about 1 week ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sexual harassment helps explain why women get paid less - LA Times https://t.co/MNEjNdsXm6 @latimes about 1 week ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.