Ok, so my morning. David’s gone. Kate and I both need to shower & get her to school at 8 and me to coffee with a friend on the other side of town at 8:15.
7:45 she realizes she hasn’t printed the script for her puppet show performance this morning. Also has not printed the color photos she needs for art. Because she snuck around the auto time limits on her Mac to find the photos late last night by logging into it as a guest, they have been deleted from the computer. Oh, & printing in color in our house requires moving files from the Mac to the PC connected to the color printer.
8:00 we are in the office printing. Printer jam on the scripts. Redoing Google search for photos & printing. Get in car, race to school (Note: first time this year she’s been late.)
8:19 I am nearly to my coffee destination and cell phone rings. “Mommy you’re going to be mad at me. I forgot my box of puppets in the back of the car.” Hit next U-turn back to school. Call friend – whose child has ALSO forgotten something so we agree to meet for coffee back near school.
8:30 Meet Kate in front of school to drop off puppets.
8:40 Make it to Starbucks and yes, I believe I did earn that peppermint mocha.
- What about the sexual harassment stories we're not hearing? @latimes https://t.co/10MEjHCjBF about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out my NEW book "This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling #Motherhood" on #BookBuzzr #moms… https://t.co/H9q1DVNbkH about 4 days ago from BookBuzzr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How the ‘Resistance’ Helped Democrats Dominate Virginia via @NYTimes https://t.co/l1Z9NK52y3 about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- California Today: Tax Proposals Threaten Lower-Income Housing via @NYTimes https://t.co/EobyGgGDrL about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Roy Moore's alleged pursuit of a young girl is the symptom of a larger problem in evangelical circles @latimes https://t.co/RjAXoyvzSN about 6 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yes please!! https://t.co/gxGglvpasb about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Trump now aiming to reverse an Obama-era rule on restaurant tips @latimes @Davidlaz https://t.co/vj86CR40Uv about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.