TEDxPasadenaWomen on May 30, 2015. One of 250 independently organized TEDx Women events happening across the globe in connection with the main TEDWomen event in Monterey CA the same week. 14 speakers, 3 special guests, 100 in the audience. What a […]
When I learned I had been accepted to speak at TEDxPasadenaWomen on Saturday May 30,th my first wave of emotion was pure excitement.
TEDxPasadenaWomen is an independently organized satellite event of TEDWomen event taking place in Monterey, CA on May 27, 28 and 29.
The next, much larger tsunami was panic […]
On February 24, I spent the day in Silicon Valley at the Watermark LeadOn Conference for Women (#LeadOnCA) along with 5000+ women listening to speakers like Hillary Clinton, Brené Brown and Diane Von Furstenburg. Gloria Feldt led a panel discussion on women and pay equity. Gloria is co-founder and president of […]Continue Reading →
Share the action you’ll be taking in the next 7 days as a comment at the end of this post or over on my Facebook page.
Warmth and Competence
Apple, Facebook add coverage for egg-freezing to benefit plans, report says http://t.co/8oBw8NhXSW Apple, Facebook add coverage for egg-freezing to benefit plans, report says http://t.co/8oBw8NhXSW
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) October 14, 2014
Let’s see, women find it difficult to get ahead in their careers at our companies so what should […]Continue Reading →
I’ll be speaking in my hometown, Mankato MN, for the YWCA Mankato Women’s Leadership Conference on November 5th and 6th!
Early Bird registration closes this Friday October 10 so if you are in the area, register today!
My journey trying to figure out how to be a woman and a leader began in […]Continue Reading →
Both men and women rank sharing household chores as the third most important ingredient in our recipe for a successful marriage, right behind faithfulness and good sex. Yet the latest data tells us that in dual-earner couples, mom is still doing more housework and more childcare than dad does. Surprisingly, when […]Continue Reading →
- RT @PPPSGV: Consider making a gift in support of patients and staff during this challenging time. Let them know you #StandWithPP http://t.c… about 45 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't just train, change process Via @NPR: How Startups Are Using Tech To Mitigate Workplace Bias http://t.co/mWDpEYYz7s #unconsciousbias about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- But at least they have a goal > Twitter's diversity plan: approximately 40 women. @LATimes http://t.co/FkyrcdJF7Y #unconsciousbias about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SheriKBonner: Local Planned Parenthood chief touched by recent support: Letters http://t.co/sxXFSOLaDo via @SGVTribune #Pasadena about 3 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @M_Heffernan MT @lifecourse: 88% #Millennials want collab culture in workplace not competitive http://t.co/WgA3TJwHqM via @B2Community about 3 days ago from Hootsuite in reply to M_Heffernan ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @thatmags: Counting the cost of going back to work http://t.co/h3b5rsCuTo via @nzherald about 4 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @bethbwoods RT @jaredcorreia: Law Firms' Grueling Hrs Turning Defectors Into Competitors: http://t.co/RbQQwdmxhJ @JoanCWilliams @HarvardBiz about 4 days ago from Hootsuite in reply to bethbwoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
Top Posts & Pages
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.