TEDxPasadenaWomen on May 30, 2015. One of 250 independently organized TEDx Women events happening across the globe in connection with the main TEDWomen event in Monterey CA the same week. 14 speakers, 3 special guests, 100 in the audience. What a […]
When I learned I had been accepted to speak at TEDxPasadenaWomen on Saturday May 30,th my first wave of emotion was pure excitement.
TEDxPasadenaWomen is an independently organized satellite event of TEDWomen event taking place in Monterey, CA on May 27, 28 and 29.
The next, much larger tsunami was panic […]
On February 24, I spent the day in Silicon Valley at the Watermark LeadOn Conference for Women (#LeadOnCA) along with 5000+ women listening to speakers like Hillary Clinton, Brené Brown and Diane Von Furstenburg. Gloria Feldt led a panel discussion on women and pay equity. Gloria is co-founder and president of […]Continue Reading →
Share the action you’ll be taking in the next 7 days as a comment at the end of this post or over on my Facebook page.
Warmth and Competence
Apple, Facebook add coverage for egg-freezing to benefit plans, report says http://t.co/8oBw8NhXSW Apple, Facebook add coverage for egg-freezing to benefit plans, report says http://t.co/8oBw8NhXSW
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) October 14, 2014
Let’s see, women find it difficult to get ahead in their careers at our companies so what should […]Continue Reading →
I’ll be speaking in my hometown, Mankato MN, for the YWCA Mankato Women’s Leadership Conference on November 5th and 6th!
Early Bird registration closes this Friday October 10 so if you are in the area, register today!
My journey trying to figure out how to be a woman and a leader began in […]Continue Reading →
Both men and women rank sharing household chores as the third most important ingredient in our recipe for a successful marriage, right behind faithfulness and good sex. Yet the latest data tells us that in dual-earner couples, mom is still doing more housework and more childcare than dad does. Surprisingly, when […]Continue Reading →
- Yes!! https://t.co/wVMfHZXuFM about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @sanebox OMG 48 hrs & I love @sanebox!! Exactly what I have been searching for to make email on my iPhone manageable. Thank you!! about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to sanebox ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Facebook videos on Managing Bias. Here's hoping they are viewed far & wide! http://t.co/etkfPXrqEr #unconsciousbias about 4 days ago from Hootsuite in reply to facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I #StandwithPP bc everyone deserves access to reproductive healthcare & sex ed to be healthy safe & plan their own lives about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PPact: A new low: Hackers attacked Planned Parenthood’s website today. Help PP fight back. http://t.co/Ca5w1F19ym http://t.co/iezkAl4cK7 about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exciting! @Facebook is giving you a peek at how it combats workplace inequality - @LATimes http://t.co/By0nuJl2UB #unconsciousbias about 5 days ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Long but worthwhile read on voting rights act > A Dream Undone – via @NYTNow http://t.co/Eieoi1Rq4i http://t.co/XL4AABPrv9 about 5 days ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
Remodeling Motherhood offers fresh perspective on mothers, fathers, money, marriage and work paired with tools to remodel and improve the lives of parents and families.
NewsletterSign-up for Kristin’s email list for premium content available exclusively to subscribers.